Care United staffs with providers to quickly diagnose and treat all minor emergencies including but not limited to:
- Laceration repair and wound care
- Fractures and athletic injuries
- Foreign body removal
- Chemical exposures
- Eye injuries
- Sore throats
- Allergies /Allergic reactions
- Ear infections
- Poison ivy
- Minor skin infections and burns
Other conditions we treat include:
- Respiratory conditions such as asthma, bronchitis and pneumonia
- Abdominal pain, urinary tract infections, vomiting, diarrhea, and sexually transmitted diseases
We have state of the art radiology equipment to assist in the diagnosis of fractures and the presence of foreign bodies.
Any condition deemed life threatening will be stabilized then immediately transferred to the Emergency Room.